Old versionsSee all
WebSphere Message Broker is a lightweight, advanced ESB that enables the integration of data sources from a wide range of platforms across both SOA and non-SOA environments. With WebSphere Message Broker, organizations of any size can eliminate point-to-point connections and batch processing in order to increase business flexibility and smart interoperability of systems regardless of platform, protocol or data format.
- Delivers advanced ESB capabilities that provide system connectivity and data transformation spanning heterogeneous IT environments.
- Empowers organizations to make smarter business decisions by tapping into the collective intelligence of the entire value chain, both inside and outside the enterprise.
- Provides a standardized, simplified and flexible integration foundation so IT departments can quickly and easily deliver on the needs of the business and still afford to innovate.
- Exploits the power and reliability of WebSphere MQ.
- New tiered pricing model includes three modes of operation – the most preferred Advanced option, the mid-tiered Standard option, and the new Express for simple integration projects.
- WebSphere Message Broker v8 adds comprehensive support for Microsoft .NET environments